Rules and Regulations
The programmes produced in a calendar year that precedes the festival (i.e, produced during January 1 to Dec 31, 2008) would be eligible for entry. An undertaking regarding the production date of the programme should be given by the producer/institution failing which entries will be rejected.
- The duration of programme in each category will be as mentioned below:
- Preprimary up to 15 minutes
- Primary up to 15 minutes
- Upper Primary up to 15 minutes
- Secondary and Senior Secondary up to 25 minutes
- Teachers up to 30 minutes
- Animation/Puppetry up to 30 minutes
(For programmes under student category, there is no bar on duration)
Entry fee of Rs. 200/- per entry will be charged. However entries in the category of student’s production will be exempted from this entry fee. The fee should be sent by a Demand Draft drawn in Favour of Joint Director, CIET, NCERT payable at New Delhi.
Under student’s production only the programmes made by school students i.e., students enrolled in school in any class up to Class XII will be eligible. Each entry should be accompanied by a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution, certifying that the programme has been produced by the student, from his/her institution.
- Entry should be in CD/DVD format. Two copies should be submitted for entry.
- Programmes made by compiling the stock shots would not be eligible for competition.
- One programme can be entered only in one category. If it is entered in more than one categories, it will be rejected.